Bohning ICE Vanes Pack of 12
3" Vane specifically developed for Compound Archers for use on thin carbon arrows.
Shot by World Number 1 2013/14 Pierre-Julien Deloche
• 3" in length with a profile height of 0.3", weighs 6.5 grains
• Provides excellent aerodynamic stability (ideal in windy conditions)
• Made with Blazer® material for superior durability
Download Bohning Fact Sheet here
Recommendations for Use of the Ice Vane - Pierre-Julien Deloche
1. The Ice vane is best fletched at a small offset of around 1 or 2°, which provides the best grouping, avoids impact upon release & avoids tearing upon contact with target.
2. Pierre-Julien positions the Ice vane at 10-15mm from the nock, while Dominique & Sébastien position it at 1” & 1.5”, respectively.
3. Best with use of heavy & thin shafts such as Easton X10® Protour™, Carbon Express® Nano-Pro™, etc. OR using a field point of at least 110 grains.
Normally in stock
This product qualifies for the following promotions:
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review